Thank you for your interest in participating in Berlin International Model United Nations 2017!
Important information before you complete your application:
- Dates: The conference will take place from the 13th – 18th of August 2017. The conference’s programme starts in the afternoon of the 13th of August, delegates are therefore expected to arrive in Berlin no later than midday of the 13th of August.
- Delegate’s Fee: The delegate’s fee for BerlInMUN 2017 is 100€. The fee covers all sessions of the conference and social events, as well as lunch during the days of committee sessions and coffee during coffee breaks.
- Accommodation: We also offer accommodation from the 13th – 18th of August (this includes the night of the 18th to the 19th of August). You will be accommodated in a hostel in the centre of Berlin, and share a room with your co-delegates. The accommodation fee for six nights including breakfast is 100€.
- Extra Night: Should you wish to arrive on the 12th of August and stay an extra night in the hostel before the conference, you can indicate this in the application form. The accommodation fee for the extra night is 20€, including breakfast.
- Public Transportation Ticket: We recommend all applicants who are not living in Berlin to book a transportation ticket for the public transport in Berlin. The price of a public transportation ticket for the duration of the 13th – 18th of August is 20€.
- Visa: Please note that we only accept applications from applicants who need a visa for Germany during the first and second wave of applications. As this is the third wave of applications, we can no longer accept applicants who need a visa.
- Please note that due to German Youth Protection Laws, we cannot accept applicants younger than 18 years. Delegates must be 18 years old when the conference begins.
- Terms and Conditions: By applying as a delegate to our conference via the form below, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
- Please note that this is the third and last wave of delegate applications. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Should you have any questions concerning the delegate applications, do not hesitate and contact us via email@example.com.