- Is there an age limit for participants of BerlInMUN 2019?
Due to local youth protection legislation, participants have to be at least 18 years old. Unfortunately, exemptions cannot be granted.
- What is the delegate fee and are there any additional costs for participants?
Delegates are requested to pay 145€ delegate fee. The fee covers all sessions of the conference and social events, as well as lunch during the days of committee sessions, coffee during coffee breaks and public transport. If you wish to book accommodation for the time of the conference, an additional accommodation fee of 137,5€ applies (day of arrival: 5th August, day of departure: 10th August). All additional information you can get to know in Fees.
- Can I only choose between the countries given on the list for each Committee?
Applicants have to apply for a country that is listed on the Committee page.
- How will participants of the conference be accommodated?
Participants of BerlinMUN 2019 are offered accomodation at Meininger Hotel – “Humboldthaus”.
Plesase, note, that there is a limited number of beds in the hostel, reserved for BerlInMUN participants. So make sure you apply early enough in order to receive accomodation in the hostel.
- When does the programme of BerlInMUN 2019 start?
The programme of BerlInMUN start on the 5th of August 2019. Delegates are expected to arrive at the latest by midday on the 5th of August. The last event of the conference will take place on the evening of the 9th of August.