- Is there an age limit for participants of BerlInMUN 2017?
Due to local youth protection legislation, participants have to be at least 18 years old. Unfortunately, exemptions cannot be granted.
- What is the delegate fee and are there any additional costs for participants?
Delegates are requested to pay 100€ delegate fee. The fee covers all sessions of the conference and social events, as well as lunch during the days of committee sessions and coffee during coffee breaks. If you wish to book accommodation for the time of the conference, an additional accommodation fee of 100€ applies. We also recommend for all participants that are not based in Berlin to book a public transportation ticket, which costs 20€.
- Can I only choose between the countries given on the list for each Committee?
Applicants have to apply for a country that is listed on the Committee page.
- How will participants of the conference be accommodated?
If you booked accommodation for the time of the conference, you will be accommodated in the One80 Hostel. Delegates will share 4-6-bed-rooms. Breakfast buffet, free Wifi and bed linen are included.
- When does the programme of BerlInMUN 2017 start?
The programme of BerlInMUN start in the afternoon of the 13th of August 2017. Delegates are expected to arrive at the latest by midday on the 13th of August. The last event of the conference will take place on the evening of the 18th of August.