- Is there an age limit for participants of BerlInMUN 2018?
Due to local youth protection legislation, participants have to be at least 18 years old. Unfortunately, exemptions cannot be granted.
- What is the delegate fee and are there any additional costs for participants?
Delegates are requested to pay 100€ delegate fee. The fee covers all sessions of the conference and social events, as well as lunch during the days of committee sessions and coffee during coffee breaks. If you wish to book accommodation for the time of the conference, an additional accommodation fee of 100€ applies (day of arrival: 6th August, day of departure: 11th August). We also recommend for all participants that are not based in Berlin to book a public transportation ticket, which costs 20€. All additional information you can get to know in Fees.
- Can I only choose between the countries given on the list for each Committee?
Applicants have to apply for a country that is listed on the Committee page.
- How will participants of the conference be accommodated?
The Accommodation Place of BerlinMUN 2018 will be updated closer to the conference date.
- When does the programme of BerlInMUN 2018 start?
The programme of BerlInMUN start on the 5th of August 2018. Delegates are expected to arrive at the latest by midday on the 5th of August. The last event of the conference will take place on the evening of the 10th of August.